Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to School, Already



Two of my children are soon back to school. Nathan continues his engineering studies at the University of Utah, and Andrea begins her work at the University of Central Arkansas.

I made them these cards, which also work with the challenge at todays www.365cards.blogspot.com: "Today I challenge you to create a scene on your card. In March, I posted a similar challenge, which was to create a nature scene. This time I'm looking for something indoors. Use stamps, stickers, fussy cutting, whatever you wish as long as it creates a scene."

Well, at the risk of creating a scene, here they are.

5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Oh!!! These are both so awesome! Love the vintage look - and the 'cork' background, and how you've used brads as pins ~ oh I just love everything about them! Delish!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great cards. Love the vintage look on any kind of card.

Unknown said...

Fantasic vintage pics. I love them both.
Hugs
Michelle

Tasia D said...

Excellent cards - great take on the challenge!!

~amy~ said...

darling cards!!! Love your take on today's challenge! Thanks for playing with me!!